Thursday, July 30, 2009

25 weeks

I am now a tad over 25 weeks and, man, has the time flown. It's so hard to believe that in just over three months, we will have a baby in our house. We have both been pretty busy with work and traveling lately so the nursery has been somewhat neglected. However, I have to work this weekend so Wade plans on refinishing my old dresser into a changing table. Speaking of Homet, he turns a whopping 35 tomorrow! Happy Birthday, my favorite man! We aren't doing much since I have to work but maybe we'll have some cake in Florida next week for he and Jay's birthdays! Here's a few belly shots of the 25 week mark...



Sorry the pic was taken in scrubs but a girl's gotta work. Wade insists on taking our weekly shots the exact day of. This leaves many days where Wade has to stumble out of bed at 0600 to take the shot prior to me leaving for work. I refuse to let him take it after work since by 8pm, I look like a tornado hit me.


Okay, so I've been told my belly doesn't look so big but, folks, check out what I look down at everyday. You gotta admit that thing is large. Notice: I can still see my french fry toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment