Friday, May 21, 2010

Rhett's Freezer

This is just ridiculous...


The top shelf would be the result of a Marathon Baby Food Making Day Wednesday. My dear friend, Mollie, came over and held my Boy so that I could focus on peeling, steaming, and food processing. I now have over 50 servings of pears, apples, zucchini, carrots, squash, peas, green beans, and sweet potatoes. I did all this in under 3 hours and for around $20. Not too shabby. The bottom shelf is only God knows how many packages of breast milk. Since Everett's eating 2 meals a day now, I have alot more to save. Also, I'm having surgery in July and can't feed him for at least 2 days. I'm not supposed to hold him for 2 weeks after either. We still have 6 months until my year goal. Thus, I'm now a breastmilk hoarder.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and I will be in the same boat in July as far as not being able to hold our babies as we recover from surgery. Colin is going to have to pull bath and bed duty for an entire four weeks!

    ReplyDelete