Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Haircut...Checkity Check

Shortly after Christmas, our boy's hair was noted to be a bit on the shaggy side. Since I vowed to do his first year in DETAILED scrapbooking, this blog will have to chronical everything thereafter. Sorry, son. This pic cracks me up because you can see the poor little haircutter lady in the mirror attempting to make Ev smile. He just thought she was kinda strange.

He kept looking at me as if he was thinking, "Why is she all in my personal space?"

A little Elmo distraction.

Almost done! He looks like a goob here with the combed front do but I promise when it was fixed, he was a handsome fella. He was just in a foul mood at that point so the only pics we have are him throwing a fit (with his totally adorable haircut.)

No comments:

Post a Comment