Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Toddling: to walk with short, unsteady steps

At fourteen months, our boy finally started walking without holding on to someone or something. I am immensely proud of him as he has finally gained a shread of independence. However, I have started to notice some things around the house have started turning up in strange places. Since Wade has been walking for 30 some odd years and we've lived together for over 5 and has never put my shoes in the tub, I can only assume the culprit is our toddler. I have yet to catch him in the act but, rest assured, when I do....I'll probably laugh alot. Here's my evidence.

My tennies in the tub.


A few books in Ev's dish drawer.


Sesame Street channel changer in the pantry.


Our Willow Tree in the towel cabinet.


My flip flop in the dirty clothes hamper.


A high heel about to take a dive into the tub.


And last but not least...a few Mardi Gras beads in my hair fixin' drawer. Now that I'm thinking about it, I do usually fix my hair without a shirt on. Hmmm (scratching chin), maybe it is Wade.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Your lil man is getting around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!!!!! so i noticed you don't untie your tennies when you take them off. i thought i was the only slacker when it came to shoe-tying. :)

    ReplyDelete