Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Work

I know I talk about my job on here quite often. If you're not interested, I apologize (or you can just stop following my blog. Trust me, I'm not very interesting anyway. You won't miss a thing.) It is such a huge part of my life, professionally and socially. My co-workers are my friends, my family (strangely enough, my real sister actually does work alongside me--in addition to all my co-worker sisters and brothers. If she and I are working and there is a nurse between us, it's technically called a Clairain-wich. We're working on the patent.), and a big part of my support. Anyway, a colleague posted this on her Facebook page and reminded me how lucky I am. I knew it had been filmed a few months ago but never knew where it ended up. I never realize why I can go through tragedy, triumph, and everything in between everyday at work and shed a tear only occasionally. However, if I watch stuff like this, listen to the telethons, or see the kiddos after they've gotten better, I'm a weepy mess (like most rational humans would be.) Without further ado, I introduce you to my beloved place of employment...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx2EQrdf4fo

No comments:

Post a Comment