Monday, March 12, 2012

"So when are ya'll havin' another baby?"

Anyone else get this constantly as soon as they hear that you are already the mother of a 2 year old? Why is two years the magic age to make another baby. Have these people ever had a two year old? And one who doesn't sleep at that (we meet with the ENT next week to see about those troublesome tonsils coming out)?!?! I once had someone tell me that you'd better start trying for your second when your first is around 15 months, otherwise, you'll want to wait until they're four. Well, as it turns out, my Homet and I would have to agree with the two year mark being a pretty good space between sibs. Thus, without further ado...




And I must say we are pretty darn close to #1 being accomplished.

He practices #2 every night in the tub.


No comments:

Post a Comment