Thursday, August 16, 2012

Do you mind if I vent?

If you mind, stop reading because I'm about to... I cannot stand when people use the handicap restroom and don't need to. I don't mean that it's the only stall left and you use it. I'm talking about all stalls open, it's just you and your digestive/urinary expulsion needs, etc. I mean, what are people thinking they're going to do in there? Yoga? The last two days, I have ventured out with both kids to do some shopping. Both days, my boy has needed to use the restroom. Good boy. I go in the bathroom and the only stall filled is the handicap one. With one able bodied person. One of the times, we just waited it out. Today, though, I thought he was going to have an accident so I had to put our shopping bags/diaper bag on the ground, put Baby sister's carrier on the ground by the sinks, and I had to help him pee with the door open while trying to keep an eye out making sure nobody was going to make off with my baby girl. There just isn't enough room even if I held her and him! I adore those places with family restrooms because nobody bats an eye when Hom is able to go in there, change that baby poopy with me, and make sure E isn't licking on the trashcan. This two kid thing is totally a man-on-man job. 

2 comments:

  1. Just wait until your child refuses to go in any other stall except for the large one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna have to learn zone defense when Hom is at work, mamma!

    ReplyDelete