Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Baby Weight

So, Baby Girl is 7 weeks old and I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. A little running and a LOT of breastfeeding. 20 calories/ounce! Holla! Anyway, that's good and all, right? Well, I've got a problem. Something has happened to my body. I fit in exactly one pair of jeans from pre-pregnancy. Any other moms out there with this problem? I'm trying to lose just a few more pounds (to be below pre-pregnancy weight) in hopes of squeezing into my skinny jeans but I'm starting to think it's futile. I'm refusing to wear maternity jeans so my one pair is wearing out fast. I'm up for ANY advice, even if it's just to inform me that it will take a while longer. Just tell me that I won't have these "child bearing hips" the rest of my life. If that's your advice, than I advise you to zip it. I'm still hormonal, after all.

1 comment:

  1. you are SO cute!!!!!!! I think 7 weeks is AWESOME to be back in your jeans, even if it's just one pair! Do some weight training along with cardio, It helps shift everything around and you may find your hips will shrink rapidly. :)

    ReplyDelete