Friday, February 8, 2013

Schmorgasbord

 You know that feeling when you haven't spoken to a friend in a while and, as it gets longer and longer between conversations, it just gets more and more awkward? Well, Blog, that's you and I. Let's just both call out that little elephant in the room. I love to blog and have no reason why I haven't since DECEMBER 9 (hand slaps forehead.) I will say, and I apologize, your Blogness, but you fall pretty darn low on the totem pole of "to do's." May I say that my daughter's scrapbook is up to date, the toilets are clean, and her baby food is made. Do NOT look under my couch because you are liable to choke to death on dust. Don't say I didn't warn you. Mind if I just do a photo dump here to get us caught up??? I think that'll make things far less awkward.

Kidding.
It hasn't been THAT long. There are still only two "less than 4 footers" running around here.
 Went to Canton to see Christmas lights. Was much more challenging with a 3 year old than in previous years. Not fun. Not fun at all. Still deciding if this tradition is worth it...
 Met Santa. Check. Underwhelmed children ensued.
Christmas with a toddler boy. Clearing the way for the manger?
 Oh, the rain. The bane of my existence. This was Christmas morning in our backyard. Hom told me to look outside. He said, "Surprise! I got you an infinity pool for Christmas."




Angel face.
 First bow.






 Our veggie snowman. Resourcefulness at it's finest.


 C's first snow.

He's telling her who she is and isn't allowed to date when she turns 20 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment