Monday, November 23, 2009

Breastfeeding Ain't For Sissies

--I have partied in New Orleans during Mardi Gras until the sun rose.
--I have roller-bladed the halls of my high school at lock-ins, not sleeping for a full day.
--I have worked 12 hour night shifts around Christmas and not slept for days so that I could celebrate with my family during the day.
--A few weeks ago, I stayed up for 40+ hours, laboring a child out of me in the middle of that.

For the last 3 days, our beautiful son has decided he prefers his groceries every 90 minutes, day and night. I have never been so tired in all of my 30 years.

1 comment:

  1. I so know the feeling!! It is definitely tiresome when they never seem to be getting their belly full but it does get better! I didn't believe people when they told me that but it does get better I promise! I'm so glad to hear that ya'll are doing great and that he's growing so much! Great job Sara!

    ReplyDelete