Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just a few pics

I'm not going to type much, just post some pics over the last few days. I'm not very good at typing with one hand yet and it's just not worth it to put him down!

One last profile shot before leaving the house! My water had just broken and this was between the every 3 minute contractions. So excited...

10 hours later, quite the reward. It's a boy!

Everett's first night in the world was spent watching LSU football. Sorry they couldn't pull out a win for you, Son.

On our way home!
Mastering the pout

If this angelic face doesn't fill your heart, I don't know what will...
On Everett's 5th day, Wade and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. Everett spent a couple hours with his Grammy (my Mom). I was a nervous wreck and just knew he'd get hungry early and have nothing to eat. When I got home, they were in the same position on the couch as when I left. Mom said they only got up a few times to change a diaper. Guess I'm the only one suffering from separation anxiety.

2 comments: