Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Fever

Not much going on this week other than the Watts' household is suffering from major bouts of spring fever. We are so ready for warm weather, swimming, beach trips, etc. I can just smell fresh cut grass in the air! Watching the news last night, Wade and I saw a 7 in the forecast, as in 72 will be the high Sunday. There was a definiate high-five slappage in our bed. Anyway, Happy Friday. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll leave you with a pic of our hard workin', overall wearin' redneck.
Here's how he comes at me when he wants to nurse. I'm afraid, very afraid. Boy can eat.

3 comments:

  1. that face is too cute! blaise means BUSINESS when he's ready to nurse. i think he could figure out how to undress me if he had to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always loved a man with a little meat on his bones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a doll. Hope everything goes well with your mom's surgery. I'm sure she'll be dreaming of his sweet little face as soon as they put her under.

    ReplyDelete