Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trend setter?

I love a white onesie. We use them almost daily for undershirts. I'm having a crisis lately. Well, crisis might be a bit of an exageration. Anyway, I refuse to buy 6-9 month long sleeved onesies. We have 3-6 month which technically my 4 month old boy should fit in. However, due to his length, they are a bit tight in the button crotch area and a bit short in the sleeves. I'm determined that the weather is going to heat up and we can go to the appropriate Mississippi baby undershirt, the short-sleeved onesie. Wade keeps telling me to go buy more. I mean a 5 pack is about $10. However, that's $10 that I will not spend. Our result from my stubborness falls upon my boy though. I was just looking at his "long sleeved" onesie under his short sleeved polo (I'm not buying anymore long sleeved shirts either, dangit. This weather has to heat up!) Guys, he has 3/4 length sleeves now and looks quite metrosexual. Bless his soul. Weren't capri pants and such trendy for a while for men a few years back? No, not here, somewhere like France or something. We'll call his 3/4 length sleeves fashion forward for the baby generation.
PS-I just did an entire post about onesies. My convo skills suck.

2 comments:

  1. I SO know what you are talking about!! We have the same issue! I also refuse to buy more and Brooklee also wears 3/4 inch sleeves. I feel bad when I put it on but then I think there is no point in buying more. At least girls can get a way with 3/4 inch sleeves. Hopefully the warmth is on its way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you. Poor Nicholas. His barely fit and the neck is pulled WAY down so i can button the dang things! He looks like he is trying to show his chest off! haha

    ReplyDelete