Thursday, August 12, 2010

9 months

This just sums up what my life has been the last few weeks...

Our boy can pull up, cruise, and crawl now. Anyone else out there have a kid who could walk before he had teeth? That just seems strange to me.
Also, for those checking in on my Mom...she's officially (again) cancer free. She went to Vanderbilt last week and had her "enlarged mediastinal lymph nodes" biopsied and guess what?? They were simply enlarged because of her two lobectomies. We knew this was a possibility but thought it an outside chance. Looks like we should have believed. You'd think we'd be used to believing in the unlikely, being Saints fans and all. Speaking of Saints....first game tonight! Whoop whoop! It's amazing how short the off season seems when your team plays in the final game of the season.

2 comments:

  1. that is sooooo awesome about your mom!! :) i am so thrilled! blaise is about to be 13 months and has yet to let go and walk! HA! i guess i am thankful he's a cautious cruiser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin' cute girl. I love seeing his pics. Oh, and I just had to laugh at your comment about walking before teeth because I asked the same question. And yes indeed Madelyn did walk before she got teeth if it makes you feel any better. LOL. And that is such wonderful news for your mom. I know ya'll are elated. Misti

    ReplyDelete