Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Body Parts

Just a little photo shoot with my boy in the hopes of never forgetting the little baby parts that make him mine.
Those legs. Oh, those legs. This close-up would be a right thigh. He's actually not that big of a baby and usually falls in the 50% range for his age based on weight. However, those thighs are pure fatty goodness. I could pinch on them all day. He even has fat on the front of his leg. We call it his "knee pads."

The hair? He got from his Daddy (or was it Granna?) At first, we thought the wild mane came from his Dad. However, since my Mom's hair has started growing back after chemo and revealed a plethora of cowlicks, we aren't sold it's Daddy's fault. I call this his "Hurricane Katrina cowlick." I mean check out that rotation.

Those fat hands. They are constantly reaching for something. I have long fingers, good for basketball and such. His Dad's are short and fat, good for...um....massaging my back. Yeah. Anyway, the boy's got his Daddy's hands. Hope he likes soccer because a basketball star is not likely in the cards.

Chin decor... There's always something hanging on that little fat chin. It might be spit, carrots, pears, milk, etc. but it's always something. It's like a dog's tongue. If it ain't wet, he's probably sick.


Those yummy cheeks. I've often wondered if he had a "kiss counter" attached to them what the tally would be daily. Who would kiss him the most when I'm working? His Dad? Grandma Patty? His total has got to be in the millions already. Oh the things those cheeks have seen.

3 comments:

  1. why do you come up with the most awesome creative posts EVER??????? :) he's SO precious! i always tell shan that when i kiss blaises cheek it like melts into my lips...like a donut or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, i love his rolls!! and the drool...I love drool... :P i think ethan's gf got him a bib for his birthday! LOL seriously though, he will be three on friday and most of the time still has a wet chin...

    ReplyDelete