Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MMO

So I have been looking forward to Everett being in a Mother's Morning Out program since before I knew Everett was an Everett. I just think it's a great way to ease into socialization without being in daycare 5 days a week. Plus, with me only working 2 days a week, daycare seems silly. Anyway, we had meet the teachers Monday and Ev had a ball exploring his room. He seemed shocked that people come in his size too. On the other hand, I might actually be able to wash/fold clothes, cook dinner, shower, or any other crazy things I want to do for those precious 3 hours. Well, I've been working several days in a row lately and got a bit behind on things so....
I will be spending Ev's first day at MMO.......making him food, putting up his outgrown clothes, and scrapbooking in a book that only his wife will ever appreciate. Oh well, in two weeks I've already scheduled an eyebrow wax and pedicure. The spa laughed at me because I was planning "so far ahead of time." If they only knew.

1 comment:

  1. too funny!!! So glad he's enjoying that! and hope you enjoy your "you" time!!

    ReplyDelete