Monday, September 27, 2010

Summer is over (ugh.)

Well, after hearing about all my friends' wonderful beach trips all summer, it was finally time for the Watts/Clairain/Felder/Hill family beach trip. I never thought it'd get here. We had to wait until September this year secondary to a beautiful little addition to our family, Evan (my cousin's baby), scheduled to make his arrival in August. Don't think for one second his Grandmother was going to miss that! Anyway, we had a great time. Everett LOVED the Gulf. He thought the waves were hysterical and would laugh every time they came at him. He was mostly indifferent about the sand. He did great though and would stay out there in his little shaded pool for a couple hours everyday, happy as a little clam. He also (finally) got his first tooth the first day we were there. Just a little bitty white speck on his bottom jaw. Anyway, here's a few pics.
Not real sure why he's pulling on his nipple here...


Fam beach shot. I was about 26 weeks preggers with him last year during our trip. How time flies.

On another note, we put our house on the market the day after we got back. I am a bit nervous but trying to be excited. Neither Wade nor I have ever sold a house and he's only bought the one we're in. I've never actually purchased one since we were just dating when he bought this one. Anyway, here comes another chapter!

1 comment: