Thursday, April 7, 2011

Say Cheese...or not

Know what makes me crazy? Well, even if you don't care, you're reading my blog so you too bad. What makes me crazy is that my boy has figured me out. When I pull out the camera and start making strange sounds, he doesn't even glance in my direction anymore. It used to really work. You know the scene. Baby is doing something cute. Mom pulls camera out. Mom starts jumping around and making monkey noises. Baby looks over and SNAP! the picture is taken with the baby glancing happily and curiously right at the lens. Not so much anymore. For a few months now, I can hang from the ceiling and E won't look at me. It's like he knows. Ugh. I get many pics of him looking away, running away, and many in his high chair as I have found his head turning radius is severely cut down when strapped into a seat.
For that ONE good shot, I end up with a whole lotta nothing.

Someone got into the toilet paper. Yeah, that someone's little head is in the foreground.

There he goes!

Anyone want a Ritz? (and a view of a half-chewed apple.)

Very interested in the ceiling at the Children's Museum.

I imagine I will look back at these outtakes one day and laugh at my busy toddler. Until then, I'm going to keep working on my "attention getters."

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I hate when they figure that out! I end up having to ask something like, "where's momma?" or what's that on momma's camera. Inevitably, she will point at me and I will get mostly hand in the picture though.

    ReplyDelete