Friday, October 26, 2012

Granny Sara

Lest you think shingles only affects older folks, I have a brutal case. My doc said, "You know, they make a shingles vaccine?" I just stared at him. I'm 33 friggin years old. Wanna sign me up for AARP too? Shall I go ahead and schedule my colonoscopy? Hang on, I can't hear you, I must turn up my hearing aid. Whoops, let me move my life alert bracelet so that I can check the time. Yep, looks like it's time to take my water pill and go have a cup of coffee before bed. In all seriousness... this shingles stuff hurts. Daggum.

2 comments:

  1. its' IMPOSSIBLE to sympathize when you have a constant string of run-on jokes! i have not read anything that makes me actually LOL until i read your blog!

    and...i know about the shingles thing. shan got it in patrol school. it never goes away either,...i mean, it gets better, but it's always there. poor thing! go de-stress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart! And don't hate with the colonoscopies...I've had to have two already!! :)

    ReplyDelete