Thursday, September 10, 2009

No turning back now!


That's what our Lamaze instructors told us when they "let" us view some graphic pictures in class this week. Can I just say, "EWWWW."
Tomorrow I will officially be 7 months preggers! We cannot believe there will be a new person here in around two months. I say AROUND because in Lamaze they have preached to us that 38 weeks is term but not optimal (against popular belief) so don't hope for that. At UMC, they play a little more conservative and will, indeed, let you go to 42 weeks if everything is stable. I just want whatever works best for the Rook and I REALLY don't want to be induced even if it means hauling around 25 pounds of baby for a few more weeks. I can say that now because I'm still sleeping well and not too uncomfortable. I think I'm in the "fun part of pregnancy" that people refer to in the 2nd trimester. I just didn't feel prego in the 2nd trimester so I couldn't really relate. Now, not only do I feel/look pregnant, but I still feel good enough to enjoy it.
Anyway, we had our maternity photo shoot with Jeanelle Caraway yesterday and I cannot wait to see all of them. She did put a sneak peek on my facebook page. She took between 100-200 pics in 4 different outfits (yep, I made Wade change 4 times too) in lots of different locations. Some were close-up, some far away, some are bare belly, about half with Wade, some casual, some a little more creative. Here are the sneak peek pics she sent me and the rest of the album should be e-mailed to me in 1-2 weeks so that we can order. These are tiny and I don't know if you can get them any bigger so I recommend (if you want to see them) going to my facebook profile page. You can click on them there. Oh and, by the way, the "pregnancy mug shots" (as Wade so fondly calls them) were taken at home prior to the shoot. My make-up looked fabulous thanks to Amy Head studios. Don't think for one second that this tomboy coulda done that on her own!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! And I have to say that I loved being pregnant all the way up until I delivered- not all pregnant girls are ready to get it "over with" during that last month! Enjoy having that round belly and baby all to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pics! glad you are enjoying pregnancy! i have loved every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those the other day on facebook! They are AWESOME girl! I CANNOT WAIT to see the rest of them. And by teh way...are those still your regular jeans? You are my hero!!

    ReplyDelete