Monday, September 28, 2009

Last 2 week OB appt.

Today Wade and I went to our last 2 week OB appt. It's now every week. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by. I'm trying to cherish every little movement I feel in there (even if they're pretty uncomfortable at times) because I realize that this will be the last few weeks I get to carry this sweet Baby and feel every little move. Soon, I'll have to share (typed while grimacing.) Anyway, Dr. Shiflett said everything looks good. My BP was perfect, weight was good, etc. Also, Rookie's heartrate was 150 which, if going by the old wives' tales, hints at a girl. Everytime they check the heartrate and it's above 140 (supposedly means girl) Wade just raises his eyebrows as if to say, "Told you so." I still think it's a boy though.
Last week was our first shower. I'm behind on updating pics because Wade and I opted to have an extreme lazy weekend filled with eating, laughing, napping, and FOOTBALL! We were happily unproductive. It's one of the last weekends before we take on the "parent role" that we have free so we took full advantage. Will update pics as soon as I have a day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment