Thursday, January 14, 2010

Toilet Etiquette in Question

Wade has always had good bathroom manners. For the 8+ years we've been together, 4+ living together/being married, he's ALWAYS put the toilet seat down. I considered myself lucky but must say that I eventually took it for granted. Well, the last few weeks, I have almost fallen in the toilet when using the restroom. The toilet seat seems to be in a constant "seat-up position." When I asked Wade about the change, this is what he matter-of-factly replied, "You're outnumbered now so we get to leave it up." And so it begins. However, does it really count if half of the guys in this house that I'm outnumbered in, do their business in a diaper?

1 comment:

  1. I am literally rolling around on my couch laughing....That's ya boy!

    ReplyDelete