Friday, January 29, 2010

Lunch Break!

I am sad to say that the happiest, most exciting, most anticipated time in our "work day" is when his Daddy, my Homet comes home for lunch...
To me, this indicates two things:
1)I would suck at being a stay at home mom. It's gotten so bad that I don't dread laundry anymore. It's just something else that keeps me busy. WHAT? I walked or ran 15 miles in 4 days this week with Everett just because we had nothing. else. to. do. Our stroller is t-i-r-e-d.
2)It's time for me to head on back to work. Surely the PICU needs me more than our dirty socks.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Sara--he is absolutely adorable! I know you are ready to go back to work, but I'm sure it will be very hard to leave that precious little man all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the PICU needs you more than your dirty socks. I am glad that you enjoy your work. But, being home is more about being a mommy to your sweet boy, than about your laundry. Some days are a little boring, but you son is only little once, you should take joy in this time you have with him. Good luck to you, whatever you decide to do. He is a darling boy.

    ReplyDelete