Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reason # 614,192

So here's one of the reasons I'm in L-O-V-E with my Homet. For all his quirky, wonderful, striving to figure EVERYthing out curiosity, sillyness.

This is what I walked in from work to find last night...
He had gone through some of our still unwrapped baby shower gifts and found the "swaddler". Then, he made himself busy "learnin' how to swaddle." Let's get a close-up.
The sock monkey was being such a willing participant! You think Wade's a bit excited about The Rook?

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I didn't know you had a blog until this morning. I was on FB and saw the link.
    To say I was a little emotional may be a bit of an understatement... things on your pages look so familiar. Redoing furniture and getting baby clothes...and your shower.
    I don't mean to bring you down by any means, it just still is hard to deal with...and some days are better that others.
    I love the fact that things are going so well, and I pray every day that it will continue to be that way for you and Wade.
    I miss seeing you and being a part of things... although it would be so hard.
    Please keep taking care of yourself, and make Wade do the same.
    By the way... I think that the simple fact that this is a sock monkey... made me so emotional and happy at the same time. GrayMan is there with you three I believe.
    Godspeed my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! He's going to be a great daddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! How awesome. No prompting!!!Such a good DADDY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that Wade is my son-in-law - Wade the secret is tight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this just warms my heart!! love it! bring on that rook!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most hysterical thing I've seen IN MY LIFE!!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete